Quality and 40+ knot performance from this renowned Italian shipyard.
Built for cruising in comfort with effortless speed, the 48 IN is a beautiful blend of contemporary styling with classic lines.
Economic Caterpillar 2 x 650 hp coupled to new generation surface drives, that are easy to handle with JOYSTICK. Latest generation navigation equipment and glass bridge.
3 cabins for 6 guests + crew cabin.
Loaded with extras, stunning vessel.
Latest generation stainless steel units are corrosion resistant, require minimal maintenance and can be lowered to deep position for easy manoeuvring.
- 2 x Top System TS65 surface drives
- TS 'Easy Set' system
- TS Joystick
Accommodation for 6 guests in 3 cabins. Forward master cabin with en-suite bathroom and 2 x twin cabins sharing the second bathroom, which doubles as the day head. Crew cabin aft with own toilet, shower and washbasin.
Contemporary grey - white tones with intelligent lighting amplifies the feeling of space throughout.
Non lower saloon version, giving more room to cabins, storage and galley area.
- Full reverse cycle airconditioning
- Leather upholstery to interior
- Wooden parquet in bathrooms
- Mosquito nets for portholes
- Safe in master cabin
Navigation and Electronics
Comfortable steering position for 2 people located to starboard. Excellent visibility and latest generation equipment make handling a pleasure.
2 x CATERPILLAR 650 hp high-efficiency engines
- Joystick control
- Hydraulic steering and electronic engine controls
- Bow thruster
- Raymarine glass bridge displays
- Raymarine GPS plotter
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Caterpillar electronic engine displays
- Remote controlled spotlight
- Air conditioning to cockpit area with enclosure covers.
- Powered hard top with glass sections and separate opening hatch
- 24 / 220 volt systems
- 220 volt shore power connection
- Generator with battery charger
Deck and Tenders
Teak decking to cockpit and bathing platform. Dark grey external cushions.
- Hydraulic passerelle / crane for tender launching (with fibre optic lighting)
- Electric anchor winch to bow
- Shower to the bow and transom
- High-quality stainless steel deck fittings
- Cockpit barbeque
- Cockpit bar with 100 l fridge
- Courtesy lights to deck and hard top
- Lights under the bathing platform
- No tender
Galley and Laundry
Large galley version with white worktop and grey cupboards.
- Oven / microwave / grill
- Ceramic hob with 4 burners
- Extractor fan
- Dishwasher with 3kg capacity
- SAT TV Antenna + matching dome to radar arch
- Hi Low TV to cockpit
- Hifi Plus system
- Special exterior metallic painting
- Windscreen cover
- Rear bimini cover
- Bow sunbathing cushions
- Chain counter
- Thermal camera for night navigation
- Camera to engine room
- Dock water connection
- Spare propellers
- Special silent exhaust system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.