A classic red hull example Azimut 68S. Currently on American flag and excluding tax. Full photos to follow.
Dark wood interior with cream carpets and light cream fabrics.
Up to 6 guests in full-width central master cabin, VIP in the bow and twin guest cabin all en-suite. Crew for 2 in aft bunk cabin.
• Triple opening stainless steel and glass doors to rear of saloon
• Full reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Large electric opening hard top to the saloon area
• 2 x electric side windows
• Televisions to all cabins and saloon
• CD / DVD player
Navigation and Electronics
Interior steering position to port with ñeather helm seat and leather bench. Hydraulic steering and electronic engine controls.
• Engine hours 840
• Sea Energy Joystick system
• Bow & stern thrusters
• MAN electronic engine displays
• Raymarine E120 Radar/Chartplotter
• Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot
• Raymarine Ray240E VHF with DS
• Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
• Trim tabs
• Steering compass
Deck Equipment & Tender
Teak decking to aft deck, side decks and platform.
• Hydraulic passerelle
• Hydraulic bathing platform
• Electric bathing ladder
• 2 x stern mooring winches
• Electric anchor winch with capstan
• Anchor with 80m of chain
• Aft cockpit sun pad, seating with dining table and wet bar with grill and fridge
• Bow sun pad
• Aft bimini with electric motor
• Stern garage for 3.2m tender
• 24 / 220 Volt systems
• Kohler 20 kW generator
• Shore power with Mastervolt battery charger
Galley and Laundry
The galley is located going down to starboard from the saloon. Stainless steel work surfaces, dark wood cabinets and a wooden floor.
• Twin sinks
• Ceramic hob
• Extractor fan
• Microwave oven and grill
• Washer / dryer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.