Stepping down into the accommodation area this vessel does not fail to impress with the design, layout and choice of finishings. Cream leather seating, dark brown wooden flooring and cream lacquer wall panels. The facing bulkhead separating the forward VIP cabin is an ornate textured dark wood finish.
The lower saloon provides a large 'L' shaped seating area around a stainless steel and glass table that adjusts in height opposite the galley area.
Day head to port with shower, finished in the same style as the bathrooms with white Corian tops, brown satin wood cupboards, designer wide pouring taps, large rain head showers.
The owner's cabin features a paneled cream leather floor with leather trim to the side boards and horse hair to bed surround. Turquoise leather handles to doors. Large en-suite with twin sinks and toilet & bidet.
The VIP cabin features skylights that change from clear to frosted at the touch of a button - these extend into the en-suite and the forward saloon. Beige leather door pulls and door handles.
Comfortable crew area for 2 forward of the engine room with cockpit access and also via engine room through water tight door.
• Electric hatch from cockpit to saloon
• Frosted glass and wood stairway
• Red leather handrail down into saloon and red leather door handles
• Over head glass skylights
• Ceilings in light grey with electric blinds
• Glass and stainless steel convertible dining/coffee table
• Dimmable lights in saloon, VIP and master cabins
• Venetian blinds to saloon windows
• Stainless steel opening port holes to saloon and galley
• Wardrobes have lit hanging rails
• JETS toilet system
• Condaria air-conditioning
Navigation and Electronics
3 x white leather navigator chairs provide a suitable command position with the central chair incorporating principal controls into oversize arm rests. Electric adjustment to all chairs. Electro-hydraulic steering and MTU electronic engine controls.
The engine room is like that of a large yacht from a dutch yard, in terms of intelligent layout and equipment.
• Engine hours: 230 hours @ 10/2019
• 2 x MTU electronic engine displays
• Bow & stern thrusters
• 3 x Raymarine G190 navigation screens
• Simrad AP50 auto pilot
• Simrad RS82 VHF radio
• Onyx Marine Automation systems controls screen (with back up manual switches)
• Gallinea windscreen wipers
• Ritchie steering compass
• Kohler 27 kW Generator (900 hrs @ 10/19)
• Onyx Marine yacht systems control screen at helm with back up switches
• 3 x Mastervolt battery chargers
• All gel batteries
Deck and Tenders
Teak decking to the cockpit and bathing platform only. Exterior cushions are high quality white leather (not vinyl!).
The hard top and windscreen is lined with white and black leather.
• Large opening glass hard top
• Large opening side windows to cockpit
• LED lighting incorporated into hard top and lower level in cockpit
• LED lighting incorporated into side deck hand rail
• Air-conditioning to cockpit area
• Under water lights to transom
• Opacmare passerelle in stainess steel and teak
• Quick stainless steel anchor winch and capstan with over spec. chain
• Over spec. bow roller and anchor stowage
• Pneumatic anchor chain store/secure
• 2 x Quick stainless steel rear winches
• Hydraulic garage door to transom
• Williams 325 jet RIB with winch inside garage
Galley and Laundry
The galley is a stunning feature with its red stone work surface and red lacquered cupboards, being open to the saloon area.
• Miele ceramic hob
• Extractor fan
• Miele microwave oven
• Large stainless steel sink with designer mixer tap
• Frigoboat stainless steel fridge
• Frigoboat stainless steel freezer (in rear corridor)
• Cockpit bar with top loading fridge and ice maker
• Satellite television antenna
• Kaleidascape entertainment system
• Televisions to all interior areas
• New smart TV the cockpit on raise/lower mechanism
• Marcantognani Fire alarm system with display at helm
• Engine room camera
• Port hole open warning system on systems screen
• Water tight door from engine room to crew area
• Emergency steering in engine room
• 4 auto electric bilge pumps with alarms
• GME EPIRB
• Water maker
• Full mesh covers to windscreen and side windows in light grey
• Rear curtain cover to aft of cockpit
• Compressed air in engine room
• Large double RACOR filters to main engines
• Safe in owner's cabin
• Homologation: RINA CE-A
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
A truly stunning sports yacht built using state of the art construction, highest quality materials and most luxurious finishing throughout. First launched in 2010 and spending much of its life stored professionally in a shed, this Daemon 75S is presented in excellent condition.
The 'S' denotes the largest MTU 2450 hp engine option and the special MTU's own 'Maritune' auto-trim system propels the boat to over 50 knots, whilst ensuring optimum performance at all times.
Only 230 engine hours !!
Extensive use of natural materials, the finest of woods and leathers adorn the interior with large hull windows and spectacular skylights to the accommodation areas. 2 cabin layout with lower saloon - full-width master cabin, bow VIP both with en-suite bathrooms and crew area for 2 accessed from the cockpit.
Viewing highly recommended. Tax not paid.