Up to 9 guests in comfort in 4 double cabins. Main deck master cabin and VIP with two doubles on the lower deck, one with Pullman berth. Immaculate stone grey interior real stone counter tops, high qulaity limed oak parquet flooring and new matching fabrics. Access to crew area from lower deck accommodation.
Sky lounge with bar on upper deck, large exterior terrace aft and forward is the pilothouse with Portuguese bridge. Huge flybridge with upper helm station, hard top, bar and relaxing areas.
• Full reverse cycle Marine Air air-conditioning system
• Kabola heating system
• Heated floors to bathrooms & heated marble panels behind towel rails
Navigation / Electronics
Hydraulic steering, electronic Rexroth engine controls, hydraulic bow and stern thrusters. Central keel protecting running gear, fixed stabilisers rails to hull.
• TRAC fin stabilisers - including stabilisation at rest
• Simrad RA84/94P 72 nm radar
• 2 x Simrad commercial instrument displays with keyboard & track ball for navigation
• Simrad CX44 C-Map / radar / plotter / echo sounder with touch screen
• Simrad AP50 autopilot
• Simrad FU50 rudder controls
• VHF with DSC
• AIS A1/50
• Böning touch screen ship systems control panels
• Wind instruments
• Simrad IS20 gauges for rudder, wind, combination displays
• 1 x Clearview in addition to standard wipers to bridge
• KVH Satellite television system
• Smart televisions to all areas
• FUSION sound system throughout with Bluetooth and airplay
• Pepwave 4G router with built in antenna and wifi service up to 30 miles from shore
• 380 / 220 / 24 / 12 volt systems
• 380 volt shore line with Gendinning cable feed
• 220 volt shore line
• 2 x generators
Galley / Laundry
Spacious open plan galley on main deck level, accessing dining area, crew & side deck. Wooden flooring, white work surfaces and preparation area.
• Ceramic hob
• Extractor fan
• 3 x Siemens large fridges
• Extra freezer built into the bow
• Washer and dryer
Deck / Tenders
• Full teak decking to whole vessel
• Large hard top to flybridge
• Hydromar hydraulic stern passerelle
• Hydromar side boarding ladder
• Retractable swim ladder in aft bathing plaform
• 2 x stainless bow stowing anchors
• 2 x 6 kW anchor windlasses with capstans
• 2 x 4kW aft mooring winches
• Stern garage floating tenders in / out on rollers
• Winch for main tender and cradle + worm drive for jetski
• Williams 435 4 stroke jet RIB
• 2 x FS5 SeaBob with custom paint to match the vessel
• Waterslide from bridge deck
• Onboard camera system by zones
• Collision bulkheads with watertight doors
• Emergency batteries for radio equipment
• FM200 extinguisher to engine room
• Fire alarms throughout
• Hand held extinguishers in all cabins and galley
• Fire fighting pump
• Fire control / alarm system
• Sanshin searchlight
• Kahlenberg horn
• Vessel's name in stainless steel, back lit in RGB lighting
• Kinetico water softener for spot free cleaning
• New RGB underwater lights to transom and sides (20.000 lumen each)
• Huge bow locker for storage with work bench, leading down into bilge
• Excellent bilge access throughout vessel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tri-deck design, fully stabilized, steel and aluminium construction and bulbous bow - the Bandido 90 is ideally suited to extended periods aboard and long-range cruising. Truly remarkable volume, garage for tender and toys and 4 crew.
Accommodation for up to 9 guests in main deck master cabin and 3 cabins on the lower deck.
Massive refit during 2018 - 20 including rebuild of engines and generators, new TRAC stabilizers, exterior repaint, interior transformation, electrics and Böning control system, CCTV, 2 x new gangways, new Williams 435 and more...
Commercially registered and ready to charter if required.
Viewing is highly recommended!